Greet customers, directing them to the appropriate personnel and handling company inquiries. The role of the receptionist is to assist customers by transferring him/her to the appropriate dealership personnel the first time. Answer all incoming calls according to company policy and proper telephone etiquette.
This position answers directly to the Office/Accounting Manager.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Answer all incoming calls according to company policy and proper telephone etiquette.
- Direct incoming phone calls to the appropriate parties as necessary.
- Additional administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- Operate an internet-based phone system.
- Handle multiple phone lines.
- Direct customers to desired departments.
- Take written messages for active personnel and notify them as soon as possible regarding pending messages.
Additional physical requirements, moving about Dealership, sitting six to eight hours per shift bending, stretching, lifting (30 lbs.), reaching, climbing. Using office equipment consistent with industry standards.